Friday, December 23, 2011

Work in Progress

So today the blog is actually a present to my(Brendan) parents. After being through so many things with me throughout my life they have never given up and I have realized that we are all works in progress in this grand scheme of things. I have throughout the last month and a half been spending alot of time sitting at my table here at my apartment working on a gift for my parents to show my appreciation. When I was young my mom taught me how to cross stitch and through the years I have done many projects, but when I was in high school I begged my mom to buy a kit for me of a picture by Greg Olsen titled Lost No More. I worked on it for a short time before I gave up and put it aside because I think I ran out of some of the thread that I needed. I always told myself that I would get back to it. When I got home from my mission two years ago I bought a new kit online and it has sat around due to lack of time, patience and motivation. I decided though, that during this time of struggles in my life working on a picture of Christ would be the extra thing that I was needing. So here is my Work in Progress(I've spent a couple hundred hours on it so far)...

I still have a long way to go, but I figured that a couple hundred hours of work was worth a christmas present... we'll see how much birthdays and such are worth... I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much. It will be worth waiting for. I just love it. And you, of course.

    ReplyDelete