Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Day That Changed Everything!!!



Every story has a beginning and here's ours.


February 4th, 2011 was a night that Witney Lasley hopes she will never forget because this was the night that she found her love for eternity.

Ring!!! Ring!!!
"Hello" says Witney
"Hey beautiful" said Brendan like he always does.
" Witney, can we go to the Jungle Room tonight?" asked Brendan
"Sure" says Witney
"Sweet, see you in a little bit then"


Knock!!! Knock!!!
"Hey!!!" says Witney
"Ready?" Asks Brendan
"Yup"

As they
          walk
                  down
                          the
                                stairs
                                         Brendan turns to go to his car.
"What are you doing?" asks Witney
 "Going to the car so that we can drive there" says Brendan
"ummm... I don't think so" says Witney "It's right up the hill"

PLEASE!?! Brendan begged
NO!!  Witney Answered
"fine" Brendan said with a worried look


                                                           Benson
                                                   the                           
                                            to
                                   hill
                            the
                        up
           walked
    they
So

When they arrived to the Jungle Room there was already people there so they went to the Desert Room instead. They walked and talked about nothing to important until...

"Witney" Brendan turns Witney to face him "I wrote you a poem last night can I tell it to you?"
with a smile Witney replys "Of course"


Witney will you stand with me
Into all Eternity
Love me when you're standing tall
Lean on me when feeling small

Yearn to hear me speak your name
On the rooftops, there proclame
Until death, is nothing when

Marriage is not by the pen
Ask of me eternal life
Require it as my wife
Run to me when I come home
Yes I did I just said home

Mine and yours that soon will be
Ever more, a family

Brendan than got down on one knee and said
"Witney, will you marry me?"

Witney fell to her knees, wrapped her arms around him and said...


YES!!!
Brendan then lifted her up and gently kissed her. He then whispered in her ear
"there's one little problem"
"What!" Witney said alarmed
"The ring is in the car" Brendan said with a smile
"I knew it" Witney shouted
and they both laughed at Witneys stubberness.

They
      then
               walked
                         down
                                 from
                                        the
                                            Benson
and to the car

When they got to the car they got in and drove to Nature Park. Where Brendan got back down on one knee and put the ring on Witney's finger.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh dang it your blog made me cry!

    Brendan is one of my very best friends and I love to see him happy. Witney, thank you for making my brother SO happy. I love you both with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete